The UCM Alumni Foundation is dedicated to living the UCM motto, "Education for Service".
We are a 100,000+ strong network of Mules and Jennies ready to give back to their
community. Through our volunteer program, we seek to provide positive impacts on MuleNation
communities all over the country. Thanks so much for choosing to join us in our volunteering
There are many ways to volunteer. You can…
- Speak in a classroom
- Be on a campus advisory board
- Write a note to a prospective student
- Donate clothes to the Professional Clothing Studio
- Find an opportunity that's the perfect fit for you!
- Volunteers will report to any Alumni Foundation hosted opportunities at least 15 minutes
before the service starts.
- All volunteer opportunities will be organzied and managed through our volunteer platform,
VOMO. This platform is where you will find all of our opportunities and is the only place
you can submit a volunteer initiative idea.
- You will receive a UCM t-shirt prior to volunteering. We would like volunteers to
wear this shirt, but its not required.
- If you have registered to volunteer and need to cancel, please give us at least 24
- Help UCM students and alumni connect to the university through service
- Networking with other alumni
- Community improvement and development
- Get UCM Volunteer Swag
Ready to get started?
To learn more about our different volunteer categories, check out our Volunteering 101 resource page. To start volunteering, visit VOMO to check out the various volunteer opportunities we have currently available. If you don't see a current opportunity that interests you, please submit a volunteer
need through the Submit Needs button, and we will connect with you directly to discuss possibilities.